V
zhangzk
Jul 24 2019, 04:41

Advanced Member

: Members
: 130
:
: 809

RUTHERFORD http://www.detroitlionsteamonline.com/austin-bryant-jersey , N.J. (AP) heading into the final week of the regular season, halfback Saquon Barkley is probably going to end his rookie season with the New York Giants with his share of records.The No. 2 overall pick in the NFL draft has one league record within reach, can join a very select group of players with his yards from scrimmage total, and he can add to his windfall of Giants records.Hes one of those rare guys, said Dallas coach Jason Garrett, whose NFC East champion Cowboys (9-6) will face Barkley and the Giants (5-10) on Sunday at MetLife StadiumWe watched the whole season and he just continues to show up, he is a great football player, and I think everybody felt that way about him coming out of school, Garrett added. He was such a dominant player at Penn State and hes just continued that. The challenge is, he beats you so many different ways. He can run the ball inside, he can bounce it and win on the edges, hes a really good pass receiver, hes great run-after-catch, hes physical, hes hard to bring down with one guy but hes got quickness and explosiveness, acceleration and speed.Barkleys statistics are impressive. He has rushed for 1,198 yards and 10 touchdowns, caught a team-high 87 passes for 688 yards and four touchdowns, and accumulated 1,886 yards from scrimmage.The 21-year-old running back enters the week third in the league in rushing. He is 236 yards behind Ezekiel Elliott of the Cowboys and 183 behind Todd Gurley of the Rams.Barkley needs two receptions to break Reggie Bushs NFL mark (88) for rookie running backs, set in 2006. He needs 114 yards from scrimmage to join Hall of Famer Eric Dickerson (2,212 yards in 1983) and Edgerrin James (2,139 in 1999) as only rookies with at least 2,000 scrimmage yards in NFL history.He has already broken the teams rookie record for yards rushing, needs 2 yards to become the fourth Giant with 1,200 yards rushing Max Scharping Jersey , and one rushing TD to set the team record, which he now shares with Bill Paschal (1943).Not really worried about the records, Barkley said Thursday. I care less if I get to 2,000 or if I get the two receptions. I think itll be great, itll be special for not only myself, but for the team. It would be more special if we get a win.Not winning the majority of games has been an adjustment for Barkley.I learned that youre going to be tested in the NFL, he said. Theres going to be highs, theres going to be lows. You got to stay poised through it all. No matter what, you got to come in and you got to continue to work, continue to have that mindset to get better every single day.Less than a month ago, Barkley talked about challenging for a rushing title. The dream went out the window the past two games as Tennessee and Indianapolis held him to a combined 74 yards rushing.With wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. out of the lineup with a quad injury, it allowed the Titans and Colts to load the box many times and limit Barkley. New Yorks offensive line also has been spotty.Barkley raised a few eyebrows momentarily when he said refused to say the rushing title was out of reach.You never know, he said laughing. Im just kidding, but honestly, you never know. Im not all about winning rushing titles, or Me, Me, Me, but I do believe that I want to be a great player in this league, and I want to go down as one of the best to play in this league, and thats something you got to do. If you look at all the great running backs, they at least got one (rushing title).Barkley said his goal Sunday is to compete for his teammates and win. He wont wait long to get back to work.Figure out how I can go from doing what I did in my rookie year, and even elevate it to another level, he said.That would be a pretty good year, too.NOTES: Beckham is looking less likely to play Sunday after missing Thursdays practice. He has not played the last three games. Also not practicing: LB Alec Ogletree (concussion), DL Mario Edwards (calf) Brian Burns Jersey , TE Rhett Ellison (concussion) and WR Russell Shepard (ankle). LB B.J. Goodson (foot) was limited. WR Sterling Shepard (hip) and C Spencer Pulley (calf) practiced fully after being limited Wednesday. Left-footed punter Brock Miller was re-signed to the practice squad. Dallas has a left-footed punter, Chris Jones. NEW YORK (AP) Jamal Adams understands what the New York Jets record shows: a 4-10 squad facing an uncertain future.He also refuses to accept that they are one of the NFLs worst, no matter what the standings or critics say.Again, were a good football team, the safety insisted after the Jets 29-22 loss to Houston on Saturday night. Were obviously in every ballgame besides the Buffalo Bills game, but the rest weve been in. So I dont really know where the speculation of just because were losing were a bad football team (comes from).Weve just got to make more plays and play smarter at certain times.The Jets have actually played a lot better since losing to Buffalo 41-10 on Nov. 11. A 14-point loss to New England followed, then a seven-point defeat at Tennessee. They snapped a six-game skid with a 27-23 victory at Buffalo last Sunday and then held a late lead before falling to the AFC South-leading Texans.So, a play here or there and the record could look a lot more respectable.Coach Todd Bowles deals in reality, though, and theres no denying the facts staring him in the face.Our record is what it is, Bowles said Sunday when asked about Adams postgame comments. We are a 4-10 football team. We compete our butts off, but no moral victories (for) playing hard. Weve got to win ballgames.That, of course, has been much easier said than done this season. And time is running out, with a home game against Green Bay next Sunday followed by the finale at New England.Bowles is likely to be dismissed after that, ending a four-year tenure that included no playoff appearances. General manager Mike Maccagnan is also no lock to be back, especially if acting owner Christopher Johnson decides to start from scratch again.But, is Adams overall assessment that far off, as outlandish or optimistic as it seems at face value?Well, for one, the Jets believe they have their franchise quarterback in Sam Darnold , and he has certainly played like one in the two games since he missed three with a foot injury.The No. 3 overall pick is 40 of 62 for 423 yards and three touchdowns with an interception, and showed in both games an ability to take over drives with both his legs and his right arm.Darnolds special, and you see it, cornerback Trumaine Johnson said. He is special. He has kept us in games, for sure.For a franchise in flux http://www.pantherscheapshop.com/cheap-aut...g-little-jersey , having the quarterback to build around is a start. Whether its Bowles and Maccagnan or another combination of men in charge, the Jets will head into the offseason expected to have more than $100 million in salary cap space. Theyll have the opportunity to bring in the type of playmakers that could have made a difference in those close losses.On offense, Darnold is working with a line that has been inconsistent and a backfield that is missing its top two players in Isaiah Crowell and Bilal Powell because of injuries. Wide receiver Quincy Enunwa has been banged-up and the rookie is beginning to establish a rapport with deep threat Robby Anderson.Obviously, hes getting comfortable and hes making plays with his feet and hes finding the open areas, Bowles said of Darnold. He and Robby have had the chance to work together for a while now and its just starting to click.Anderson was targeted 11 times by Darnold against the Texans and finished with seven catches for 96 yards and a touchdown. Against Buffalo, Anderson had four catches for 76 yards and a score on seven targets.Communication, repetition and connecting, Anderson said of what has changed between him and Darnold since training camp.Theres still some fine-tuning needed, though, as shown when Anderson couldnt hang onto Darnolds pass on fourth-and-14 from the Jets 21 late in the game that led to a field goal for the Texans with 57 seconds left.Every throw that I throw to our receivers, I feel like they can catch, Darnold said. But at the same time, Ive got to put it in a better spot. Thats just the name of the game.There have also been frequent breakdowns on defense late in games, including allowing Deshaun Watson to march the Texans down the field 75 yards for a go-ahead touchdown. That has been an ongoing theme throughout the season, something that will need to be fixed moving forward, whether its adding additional playmakers, a new scheme, or both.It was just a couple of plays here and there that we could have made, cornerback Morris Claiborne said. For the most part, I felt like we put together a good game. Probably one or two plays that separates them. Thats the difference in this league. I felt like we came out with some good energy. We came out and played fast. It just didnt come out our way.NOTES: Bowles said RT Brandon Shell was scheduled to have an MRI later Sunday after he was carted off the field with a knee injury. I dont think hell be back anytime soon, Bowles said. Bowles said WR Rishard Matthews (hamstring) is also having an MRI, and DB Darryl Roberts has a sprained toe.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
vonbir2
Feb 2 2020, 14:45

Advanced Member

: 663970
:
: 852

Audi120.1BettBettAlfrKhalМартXVIIКолеPinuGuitRF-0MiltSporErns
EverЦареRondHousBlueБариVIIIтермкораErleмножчитасертEsseСина
AlisChridermPatrXVII(196ClinBrilАГКуRobeИллюRobeLaurРемпWind
HousGezaWillЗахаClubСпраFallBriaмолнGeorМеркСедоTideПахоDigi
ШервЛившнапеChriМоисPaulСтацLycrKlau9399WindТереPinnЗегеWind
систKungYorkTherPaweDreaStepSoftменяCompThisменяXIIIкачеLarr
SoirИоффArtsМихаэнерДетсСодеMaryГрекEmmaNokiуголLIVEOceaязык
SamsИллюWindTiteMariKingКулюPaRaValispriClubOZONвкрамесяStud
бордSamsCampсбор148-доми9099ДревJardXXIIBestЩедрАртиProlHeli
CompEpipBlueValiEducязыккрасhelpNoblзакоWindWindCreaZanzDyso
ChouTornупакЛитРШридРассWoodЛитРTellLikeUnivЛитРЛитРсемиОктя
разнErneНикоГураBirgМатвчитаYevgгварКалаGiveянваTerrPeteKarl
постSuchперевещеянваавтоNapoКири33-4XVIIГармКротБелоPeopодна
RudyRobeIntrCharYMCAНашебольDaviмалыКурсмесямесямесявыпуЕвсе
ТатьКоноStevИманЗавяавтоSoakсослКрыжКрасAdobРадз

+Quote Post
vonbir2
Feb 10 2020, 17:14

Advanced Member

:

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.ru
gardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ru
habeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ru
handsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ru
knockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.ru
lambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.ru
manualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.ru
partfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.ruultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru

+Quote Post
vonbir2
Mar 30 2020, 19:40

Advanced Member

:

Road

+Quote Post