HI-DEF.RU

Форум HI-DEF.RU

Здравствуйте, Гость ( Вход | Регистрация )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Error "Playback not available" while playing MP4 movie on KDL46NX720
JensenBreck
сообщение Feb 1 2018, 10:59
Сообщение #1

Advanced Member

Hi !,

I bought Sony Bravia LED Model No. KDL-46NX720 in October 2011. Earlier i was shocked to know that this model doesn't supports playing of .mkv files, so i had to convert the .mkv movies into .mp4 first and then copy it to USB or HDD and play it.

Since last week while watching a MP4 movie after run of around 45 minutes or so it stopped and displayed an error "Playback not available". I changed the version of video converter to older one and upgraded as well, I formatted the disks, scanned them, defragged them but it didn't help. It displayed the same error. To my astonishment the older movies which played well also started to display the same error after a run of around the same time.

I upgraded the firmware to the latest one i.e. Version PKG4.005GAA in May 2012 and was working well. GOD knows what happened with the LED. If anyone comes across the same error & have a solution do write back.

Any suggestions?

Please help.
Thanks!

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References: http://www.avsforum.com/forum/166-lcd-flat...kdl46nx720.html

2D promotion video
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AntonellaAquino
сообщение Mar 6 2018, 15:13
Сообщение #2

Advanced Member

Всегда нужно иметь под рукой опытного юриста, чтобы не попасть впросак в вопросах купли-продажи или предоставления услуг. Обратилась в ООО «Закон и Защита». Судя по отзывам о юридических услугах этой компании, они отличные специалисты. Обратилась в эту юридическую компанию для обжалования постановления сотрудника ГИБДД. Он незаконно выписал мне штраф за переоборудование машины и предписание об устранении нарушения. Сразу скажу, что такое авто я купила в салоне, и ничего с ним сам не делала. Все регистрационные вопросы раньше проходили без проблем, а тут… гаишник оставил меня в недоумении. В итоге мою машину принудительно сняли с учета и я сразу побежала к юристу. С его помощью мне удалось наконец-то добиться справедливости.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic