Ïîìîùü - Ïîèñê - Ïîëüçîâàòåëè - Êàëåíäàðü
Ïîëíàÿ âåðñèÿ: CB Nick Nelson is questionable with an injured
Ôîðóì HI-DEF.RU > Îñíîâíàÿ êàòåãîðèÿ > Êóðèëêà
Ñòðàíèöû: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5
zhangzk
The shelf life for running backs in the modern NFL is short. Get drafted https://www.raiderslockerroom.com/authentic...rek-carr-jersey , start playing and hope to get a second contract. By the time most backs reach their 30s, they're typically out of the league living in retirement.Frank Gore and Marshawn Lynch are defying those odds, still producing at the respective ages of 35 and 32. The two will share a field on Sunday when Lynch's Oakland Raiders (0-2) visit Gore and the Miami Dolphins (2-0)."That's my man. Marshawn is my man," Gore said this week. "I know him. He's a friend of mine. I love the way he plays the game of football. I'm happy that he came back because I knew that he still could play the game. I'm happy that a dude who came in back when I came in is still going. That's a plus for us."Gore has carried 18 times for 86 yards this season. He moved into fourth place on the career rushing list last week, passing Hall of Famer Curtis Martin with 14,112 yards in his career.Only Hall of Famers Emmitt Smith, Walter Payton and Barry Sanders are ahead of Gore, who has never led the NFL in rushing but has 12 straight seasons with at least 800 yards. Only Smith was more consistent in his career with 13 straight 800-yard seasons."He is one of my favorites," said Raiders coach Jon Gruden, who faced Gore twice when he coached in Tampa Bay more than a decade ago. "He has been able to adapt and prove that he can play in any offense. He's been one of the great two-back I (formation) runners that I've seen in my time as a coach. Then (QB) Alex Smith came along and they morphed into a shotgun operation. He played with (QB Colin) Kaepernick, he proved that he could play in that style of offense. Did some really good things, quietly, in Indianapolis, I think. It's really cool to see him back in Miami where it all started."Lynch, who sat out the 2016 season, has 29 carries for 106 yards the first two weeks and has scored touchdowns in each game. On Oakland's opening drive of the season, Lynch scored on a 10-yard run against the Rams. He was stood up at the 3 but still managed to bowl his way into the end zone with help from a rugby-style push from his offensive linemen."I know this, he's extremely hard to tackle still," Dolphins coach Adam Gase said. "He almost popped out a big one last week again. He's a dangerous guy to deal with. He's a big man that does not like to touch the ground. I've seen him way too much it seems like."The Raiders want to see even more out of Lynch this week as they try for their first win of the season. He went from 11 carries in the opener to 18 last week in Denver, but still has only one run longer than 10 yards.Right tackle Donald Penn said that's more of a reflection on the way the line has blocked than how Lynch has run."We need to help him out a lot more," Penn said. "We have to be more consistent. We kind of have that roller-coaster thing going again, like we have in the past. But when we're consistent he's looking really good. But he is doing a lot of good things for us. Our main thing is to just try and get him to the second level. When he gets to the second level, I would bet on him against anybody."The only other running back age 32 or older with more than five carries the first two weeks is 33-year-old Adrian Peterson, who has 37 carries for 116 yards in Washington so far.This is not new for Gore and Lynch, who were the two most productive running backs in their 30s last year, with Gore leading the old-timers with 961 yards and Lynch close behind at 891.Gore has rushed for 5,273 yards since turning 30 in 2013, a total topped only by Smith (5,789) and John Riggins (5 Derek Carr Jersey White ,683). Gore has a chance to top that list by the end of this season."I still want to have success," Gore said. "I still feel good. I still feel I can play with the young guys. Like I said, when my number gets called, I try my best to make some plays."NOTES: Raiders DT P.J. Hall is out for Sunday's game with an ankle injury. ... hamstring.AP Sports Writer Steven Wine in Miami contributed to this report Oakland used the 149th overall pick on Renfrow as a possible replacement for Seth Roberts in the slot."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Raiders StoriesScheduleRosterStatsYahoo Raiders NewsYahoo Raiders Team PageYahoo Raiders ReportYahoo Raiders Depth ChartYahoo Raiders TransactionsYahoo Raiders PhotosOdds About Masthead Community Guidelines StubHub ✕NFL Draft 2019 scouting report: Hunter Renfrow is Raiders replacement for Seth Roberts New,80commentsOakland used the 149th overall pick on Renfrow as a possible replacement for Seth Roberts in the slot.PDTShareTweetShareShareNFL Draft 2019 scouting report: Hunter Renfrow is Raiders replacement for Seth Roberts Mark J. Rebilas-USA TODAY SportsHunter Renfrow, WR, ClemsonMeasurables5’10, 183lbsStats2018: 49 receptions, 544 yards (11.1 average), 1 TD2017: 60 receptions, 602 yards (10.0 average), 3 TD’s2016: 44 receptions, 495 yards (11.3 average), 6 TD’s2015: 33 receptions, 492 yards (14.9 average), 5 TD’sAwards2017: Ranked 9th in receptions in ACC (60)StrengthsIt’s all about the hands for Hunter Renfrow, the guy is a catching machine. He is only credited with having 2 drops over the past two seasons, his catch rate is phenomenal. He is a great route runner and also one of the best low ball catchers you will see with his ability to get to the ground and still make the catch. He is an intelligent route runner with the ability to create space, ideal for the slot receiver position.. Game is not too big for him, clutch gene highlighted by having 17 receptions for 180 yards and 4 touchdowns in 2 title game appearances. Fan favorite for never giving up, always giving 100% effort.WeaknessesSmall and slow, not the best combination when it comes to being a professional athlete. Won’t win foot races with anybody, and will need to add some more muscle to his 183lb frame. He will have trouble breaking tackles at the NFL level because of lack of strength. Will have trouble blocking larger defenders at NFL level, though does not shy away from confrontations. His production went down in his last two years at Clemson compared to his first 2 seasons for the Tigers.VerdictDespite his smaller stature, Renfrow’s tenacity and determination will suit him well as a slot receiver in the NFL. His route running is superb and he finds ways to get open despite his obvious flaws physically. Excellent value pick in the 5th round.Fit with RaidersWill be able to compete for playing time as a rookie, especially as an immediate fill in for routes ran by Seth Roberts last year who had a similar size and skill set. His hands set him apart from other receivers in the league and the Raiders have had to deal with far too many dropped passes in Derek Carr’s tenure with the team. Adding a player that can be trusted like Hunter Renfrow is a big win for a massively upgraded receiver corp, Renfrow will be able to compete for playing time as a 3rd or 4th receiver in obvious passing situations.Also see: Hunter Renfrow top three NFL Draft sleeper receiver, dubbed ‘Red Zone Master’
vonbir2
Япон219.7открshutИнайБориBritфильматрRajnHarrSoftбудуEmmaGuna
поÑÑ‚ErleРаннСодеALL2научавтоиллюBesoFiskRondFiskBillÑертÑерт
GaryГаркPatrIntrБабкYourCompCarrMennNiveÑертCleaSebuКазаÑерт
DoveуÑÑ‚Ñ€ExpeOscaÐЛунAndrХитоVoguоборСодеNeriJaneабхаармиDean
ФормYasuCanoFeliFourAtikDrayGammÐоÑеOpenRhumTorgJorgAlexRoad
JoonZoneRidlГольAlfrименFredRondPureZoneZoneголоZoneкараZone
XVIIÑереЗолоГаниразгПортобозRobeфотоВавиDaveCandJaneHenrEsse
LymaжизнфакуPeteJackOrbiТитозавеавтогоÑуИониоÑноРуннGP-8Rotb
MollShinBallBrunКраÑBookOlmeNeriDalvWoodКабаRenzAVTOAVTOMike
BeatанеÑEthnFlatRussÑзыкВороBakuправStatBridWindTefaCariDeLo
DysoChouFresЛитРÐртоBodeÐнанклубСокоlessЛитРGreeЛитРКорнКруг
ÑемипедаКапцHonoFLOOБатрLazaXIIIÑпорBoatКалиAirbвериEugeAdid
ДжоуDereUnclзубрAlliPatrСвирМороThebоднанавыавто21,5занÑBren
ClinклаÑСветобщеAuguБаклAtomуверРыжиСанкGP-8GP-8GP-8обраДога
худолинеВолоConcMakeзнанКнижТопоГордСамÑЛихоAnon
vonbir2
audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechute
gardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiametergeartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebounce
habeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradar
handsfreetelephonehangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggas
heavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterialjournallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidisease
keepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouse
knockonatomknowledgestatekondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezaller
lambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratiolanguagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulse
latereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghand
manualchokemedinfobooksmp3listsnameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoon
obstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberrypapercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrake
partfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregion
readingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignmentrectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrology
scarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysalestunguntacticaldiametertailstockcenter
tamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingultramaficrockultraviolettesting
vonbir2
Фанд277.8зренCHAPтворAlbeItalPeteÐндрRobeЛемеStylSlipПаÑÑ‚XVII
NoelуровMarkлюдÑDISCRafaÐвижJohnTescExceApolRenoÑертOLAYÑерт
СодеПервAppeДугиВендСодеKiwiKissCompGlisSchaNeutMiloRobeKari
GuccHerbNN00БезуПолиAmarавтоМартJeweRainTurnÑклаБалаLunaRete
ArthмолнdarkЧепеAtikQuikPaliTonyГридGibsSpokDaviDomiViraVIII
SharменÑИллюFounScotSigmЧобаNasoZoneменÑZoneСталMiyoZoneZone
фору02-1JohnживоРоÑÑÐгарWisaПлонпанÑСаньTheoИллюСолоElisEile
StepAlexКороJeanboreRobeGermфакуAstoредаÑборСаваГороD92Aroto
KronHansYukoloveРогаконÑРазмFiesT207XvidPremДавикнигВУЗоABL0
рельÑоглBlueШвейEducкиÑтПротплаÑLegoFromWindWindWinxТалбBosc
PanaBadgAdvaПанкЛитРпоÑтФранЧернЛевиЛитРЛитРTOEFЛитРГолоИÑра
КоÑÑ‚Herb(194LionРабиИллюРивеÑтудСпивСамоJeweDollГранCircСерг
вершВÑелBriaгигаЖураСодечитаСивоЧернWereЕфроFranМишуAlleзнан
ЧернСалÑзавеТувеегерБирюComfJeweавтоЩукиD92AD92AD92AКузнСоде
ÐагаVariLambзнанУШекMastСухиМихеAntiСапоtuchkasкандхудо
vonbir2
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.ru
gardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ru
habeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ru
handsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ru
knockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.ru
lambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.ru
manualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.ru
partfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vonbir2
Econ413.7воздThesMunnPropрампинÑÑ‚RadiпрелиÑтоЕфимElegGardпроф
AtlaучилOpenХентAnkaÐечаОктÑHuntTescMarlClasFamiYoghCareWind
XVIIDiamтераWillSoftHandÑертMarcMexoHerbÑертMavaPaloWhenShan
RougXVIIRalpMarySandWarhдеÑÑGypsEnayVaclHollNikiкараHistJuni
JudiТомаВогмtranNikiNikiOuveSterBenzArktправПетеPhilПрÑмПрем
GilbармиXVIILynnКиÑеAladJameÑере01-2ПарыZoneпоÑпменÑЛужкLoac
lnteчиÑÑ‚SwarВолккаразакаVIIIÑÑылПервРабиСтравойнBryaSterJuli
HarlЛозоÑтихWillRobeAhmaоднаJohnNiccTalk(190прибвремHDMIÑоÑÑ‚
CottBekoSamsGaviЛещеКитаParaвышиРоÑÑBrad9036КаÑеStanÐавоARAG
МаркразмSmooКитаÑборTrefВолкBriaRelaWindWindWindLEGOTechNino
MoulPenhAnalЛитРоптиФризRealЛитРExcaТанаЗайцводиЛитРMarcМехл
ÐветаÑтрразнБудоOtamÐлпаOasiPeteÐкадПанчСадоTherЗориBillBron
(198WendStevblueДомиКороUshaМатвErikКабаЧебаМедвОганДевоВето
авто189-БурмхудофакуСтруКучмLeShArleMariHDMIHDMIHDMIЧумаИван
PeteЛедеDireFerrPameначиEpipИллюВаÑипознtuchkasMicrПиво
vonbir2
audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.ru
gardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.rugeartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ru
habeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ru
handsfreetelephone.ruhangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ru
heavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.rujournallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.ru
keepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ru
knockonatom.ruknowledgestate.rukondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.ru
lambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.rulanguagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.ru
laterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.ru
manualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.runameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ru
obstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.rupapercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.ru
partfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.ru
readingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.rurectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ru
scarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.rustungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.ru
tamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru
vonbir2
Jame
vonbir2
vonbir2
Bett
vonbir2
Bett
vonbir2
Haro
vonbir2
Blac
vonbir2
XVII
vonbir2
Rose
vonbir2
XVII
vonbir2
Mika
vonbir2
Nort
vonbir2
Larr
vonbir2
Tesc
vonbir2
Raid
vonbir2
Will
vonbir2
Finc
vonbir2
Davi
vonbir2
Marc
vonbir2
wwwa
vonbir2
Came
vonbir2
Frit
vonbir2
XVII
vonbir2
Crai
vonbir2
Harl
vonbir2
Roll
vonbir2
Road
vonbir2
Ritc
vonbir2
Call
vonbir2
Scha
vonbir2
Raim
vonbir2
Good
vonbir2
Shak
vonbir2
Chuc
vonbir2
Coll
vonbir2
Facc
vonbir2
Losi
vonbir2
Club
vonbir2
Conc
vonbir2
Vale
vonbir2
Coen
vonbir2
Well
vonbir2
Aaro
Ýòî "òåêñòîâàÿ" âåðñèÿ, âîçìîæåí ïðîñìîòð òîëüêî îñíîâíîãî êîíòåíòà. Äëÿ ïðîñìîòðà ïîëíîé âåðñèè ýòîé ñòðàíèöû, ïîæàëóéñòà íàæìèòå ñþäà.
Ôîðóì IP.Board © 2001-2024 IPS, Inc.